Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Teacher Wish List

So the year has started and we are off to a great start. As we continue throughout the year I often find that my stock of supplies from years past is slowly dwindling. I am looking for a few items to add to my classroom that will help support learning. Sometimes your soon to be trash is our classroom treasure. If you have anything that is on this list or know of anyone that has these items we would greatly appreciate your donations!

Farm Toys-Tractors, Animals, Barns, (my farm toys have been destroyed and I have had no luck in finding replacements that I can afford)

Plastic Silverware-Preferably Spoons and Forks, we have a lot of pudding, applesauce, and yogurts that show up at snack and sometimes a spoon is needed.

Plastic/Paper/Styrofoam cups

Envelopes/Plastic Baggies-Often students bring in money for milks or lunch and I have to baggie loose change or bills and label who brought it.

Coloring Books-Preferably age appropriate interest (Angry Birds, Strawberry Shortcake, Dinosaurs, Current Movies, My Little Pony, etc.)

We thank you in advance for any donation even if it seems small to us it means the WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment