Saturday, August 23, 2014

About Your Teacher

So every year I like to do an About Me section! Hopefully this will give you some fun inside info about your teacher!!

Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Children's Book: Anything by Mo Willems (Piggie and Gerald)
Favorite thing about summer: BBQ's
Best thing I did this summer: I moved to a new house and we took my daughter to Storyland
Pets: One cat named Kolbie
Favorite place I went this summer: My local library, they had so many great books for my daughter and I to look at!

Best part about being a teacher: Getting to meet new students and teaching them how to read!
One thing I am excited about this year: Stella becoming a big sister, I am having another baby at the end of December.

I am so excited to see everyone at the Open House!!

No comments:

Post a Comment