Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ordering Books From Scholastic

Even though I have a due date for Scholastic books you can order at any time online. Ordering books online is simple and you can use a credit/debit card to purchase them. Our classroom code is GJVWN.
When you place an order we earn bonus points and these points are used for a variety of reasons. I buy books throughout the year to replace damaged books, and I also buy gift/reward books for students. Every month there will be a new book order sent home. Twice a year we will host a book fair at the school, on these months I will only send a book order to those who wish to have them.

I encourage you to check out the site even if you are not going to place an order just to see the different options that are available for your child this year!

1 comment:

  1. Miss K loves her new books! Ordering online was super easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete