Thursday, August 25, 2016

GoNoodle Ambassador

I am proud to announce that I have been selected as a GoNoodle Ambassador for the 2016-2017 school year. As a teacher who has seen the benefits of the GoNoodle brain break programs for the last few years in my school and shared the love of GoNoodle with colleagues, parents, and students, I am delighted to be chosen for this exciting venture. One of the perks of being an Ambassador is that my class will get to use the GoNoodle plus program in our classroom free for the year. GoNoodle plus allows me to customize classroom curriculum while incorporating it into movement activities. In addition to this feature I will have activities and opportunities throughout the year to increase GoNoodle use! I look forward to keeping you all posted on how you can use GoNoodle at home to increase physical activity and learning at home as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment